1. Install Node-RED
To getting started with LinkIt please check the Quick Start Guide or the tutorial videos.
- Go to “Files” tab
- Select “nodered_install.sh” script file in script section
- Click on the “Play” button in the toolbar and wait until the script finishes the installation in few minutes
- After the installation the output of the script shows up
2. Setup remote access
- Go to “Settings” menu
- Go to “Main” tab
- Enable “Advanced mode” in the toolbar and scroll down and find TCP Proxy section
- Enable TCP Proxy
- Add 1880 Node-RED port to comma separated list
- Save modified settings and restart service
3. Reboot the gateway
- Go to gateway Dashboard
- Click on the “Power” button in the toolbar
- Reboot the gateway
4. Display Web View
Go to Web View and the web interface of the Node-RED will show up.
After the reboot the Node-RED service needs a few minutes to boot up. If not show up at first try to click on the refresh button.
©2019 IQHome Kft