Energy meter Inepro PRO380-MOD CT MID
DIN Rail Three-phase Energy Meter for Current Transfromer
- Manufacturer: Inepro
- Nominal voltage: 230/400V AC (~3)
- Maximum rated current: 6A
- Class II DIN Rail
- Modbus communication
- Energy measurement: The PRO380 CT energy meters have high accuracy (class 1/B) in terms of active energy measurement and a broad temperature range of -25°C to +70°C.
- Instantaneous values: The PRO380 CT energy meters' LCD display a value for instantaneous variables like voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, frequency, and power factor. Other communication options can also be used to view the measurement data.
- MID B+D: The PRO380 CT energy meters comply with the Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU. The MID approval ensures that the accuracy and quality of the meters are up to standards and enables its use for billing purposes.
- Bi-directional: The PRO380 CT supports up to 7 different calculation modes for calculating total energy usage. All forward (import) and reverse (export), active and reactive energy values are stored in different meter registers.
- Communication: The PRO380 CT meters are available in a standard, M-bus, or Modbus version. All meter types are equipped with an infrared interface and a selectable pulse output.
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- 4kV isolation
- Ultra-slim dimensions
|Operation temperature||-25°C - +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C- +70°C|
|Relative humidity||≤ 75%|
|Input power supply / Input voltage||230/400V AC (3~) [3*230/400V ±20%]|
|Basic current (Ib)||1,5A|
|Maximum rated current (Imax)||6A|
|Operational frequency range||45-60Hz|
|Accuracy class||B (=1% accuracy)|
|Insulating encased meter of protective class||II|
|RS485 communication specifications|
|Protocol||MODBUS RTU with 16 bit CRC|
|Baud rate||1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600 (default)|
|Address range||1-247 user settable|
|Mechanical and enclosure specification|
|Product dimension (outline)||93mm(W) x70mm(D) x 63mm(H)|
|Mount type||DIN Rail mountable|
|Enclosure material||PC flame resistant plastic|
|Product weight||400g (net)|
|Enclosure protection level||IP51|