Single phase 45A energy meter
The KLEFR 691x is a compact single phase 45A direct connected meter designed for applications like photovoltaic systems (PV), electric vehicle chargers (EV) and building management systems (BMS). Due to its compact size (1 DIN Module) and easy installation, integration and configuration, the meter will fit in every PV, EV and BMS application that requires (MID) metering.
All KLEFR meters comply with the Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU. The MID approval ensures the accuracy and quality of the meter and enables its use in billing purposes. The KLEFR 691x is measuring active energy with accuracy class B (=1). The certificates and other meter specifications can be found in the user manual.
Data from the KLEFR meters can be collected and programmed via the M-bus, Modbus or Infrared interface. The KLEFR 6913 has a built in M-bus interface for communication. The KLEFR 6914 can communicate and be programmed via the Modbus RTU (RS-485) interface. All KLEFR meters are equipped with an Infrared interface (for reading and programming) and a selectable pulse output. More information like the Modbus register map, M-bus specifications and infrared user manual can be found in the KLEFR 691x user manual.
Navigation through the display pages of the KLEFR 691x can easily be done by using the arrow shaped button on the front of the meter. Information like the meter serial number, current direction, various settings and the following values can be displayed on the LCD:
Settings can be done manually and with a Modbus, M-bus or Infrared command. The settings can be checked in program mode 1 and changed in program mode 2 or 3. The settings in program mode 3 are password protected.
- Modbus/M-bus ID can be set to a value from 1 to 247 (Modbus) and 1 to 250 (M-bus).
- Baud rate can be set to 1200, 2400, 4800 or 9600 (Modbus)
xxxand 300, 600, 1200, 4800 or 9600 (M-bus).
- Modbus parity can be set to even, none or odd.
- Automatic scroll function can be customized by adding and deleting display pages.
- LCD cycle time can be set to a scroll time from 1 to 30 seconds.
- Backlight mode can be set to ON, OFF or Button mode.
- S0 output can be set to 10.000/2.000/1.000/100/10/1/0,1/0,01 imp/kWh.
- Calculation mode of the total active energy can be set to 01=forward only, 04=reverse only,
xxx05=forward+reverse, 06=reverse-forward, 09=forward-reverse and 10=forward-reverse.
- Power down counter can be reset to 0.
- Password can be changed in program mode 3.