Energy meter Inepro PRO1-MOD 45A MID
DIN Rail Single phase energy meter
- Manufacturer: Inepro
- Nominal voltage: 230VAC
- Maximum rated current: 45A
- Class II DIN Rail
- ModBus communication
- Energy measurment: The PRO1 energy meters have an exceptional combination of a high accuracy class (1/B) for active energy measurement and a broad temperature range of -25°C to +55°C. Another unique feature is the Imax of 45A.
- Instantaneous values: PRO1 energy meters display a number of instantaneous variables like voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, frequency and power factor on the LCD and via the different communication options.
- MID B+D: The PRO1 energy meters comply with the Measuring Instruments Directive 2014/32/EU. The MID approval ensures the accuracy and quality of the meter and enables its use in billing purposes.
- Bi-directional: The total energy usage can be calculated via 5 different calculation modes. All forward (import) and reverse (export) (re)active energy values are stored in different meter registers.
- Communication: The PRO1 energy meters are available in a standard, 2-tariff, M-bus or Modbus version. All meter types are equipped with an infrared interface and a selectable pulse output.
- Suitable for DIN rail types: TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15
- 4KV isolation
- Ultra slim dimensions
|Operation temperature||-25°C - +55°C|
|Storage temperature||-30°C- +70°C|
|Relative humidity||≤ 75%|
|Input power supply / Input voltage||230V AC (195-253VAC)|
|Basic current (Ib)||5A|
|Maximum rated current (Imax)||45A|
|Operational frequency range||50Hz ±10%|
|Accuracy class||B (=1% accuracy)|
|Insulating encased meter of protective class||II|
|RS485 communication specifications|
|Protocol||MODBUS RTU with 16 bit CRC|
|Baud rate||1200, 2400, 4800 and 9600 (default)|
|Address range||1-247 user settable|
|Mechanical and enclosure specification|
|Product dimension (outline)||90mm(W) x 17.5mm(D) x 63mm(H)|
|Mount type||DIN Rail mountable|
|Enclosure material||PC flame resistant plastic|
|Product weight||80 g (net)|
|Enclosure protection level||IP51|